Sunday, October 30, 2011

Please Appreciate my TIME !!!



I hate when people DONT APPRECIATE with TIMES...yes, im Very PARTICULAR about Times..if u promise with me that times, ill show up on dat times.sharp.insyaAllah.but if someone who made a PRomiSe with me n didnt show up within that times,mmg haku hangin gler...klw lewat seminit dua tu xperlah, tp klw da hampir sejam, mmg geram gler arghhh...

i hate that people who make me waiting like dump...i have many things to do instead of waiting da person who not appreciate TheValue of Times...damn Hate to much...aarrgghhh....

Waiting ...im hate waiting so long...no one like it right...huh...

Why la people camni tak appreciate lgsg bab masa org, masa sendiri tu I dont care at all, but please la, appreciate times org lain...its so valueable tau for me...damn much...

Sigh...almost an hour da ni..she ask me to wait, damn...klw cannot make on that times, make a call to me n tell me that u cannot make it on that time...hape ko ingat aq keje dengan ko ker or ko ingat aku handle projek ko jer ker...dahla nk buat itu ini tp bjet ciput..tak sedo la tuh..aduhai..sedo2 la..ingat keje renovation ni murah ker...aduhai...

Conclusion here is...i dont like at all peoples who dont APPRECIATE my Time n others..damn hate that...

TIME IS VALUEABLE YOU KNOW!!!...

sigh...please dont make a promise if u cannot make it!!! I hate that...

NO ONE like it K, so do you right, if ur in my shoes right now...

Sabar tetap sabar but Hot tetap hot...(ayt xleh blah..hahaa...geram terlajok tu gak...dgn sakit dada nih..lgla aku hangin)...

After almost one hour waiting she called me to canceled that meeting yg die aturkn...damn it...wasting my time jer...
Bengang tol la...Ggrrrrr...damn it...

Out...away...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment