Wednesday, August 3, 2011

LovingYou MyLove



"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."



"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."


"In my thoughts of you there is an underlying love that is present in every word, every glimpse I hope you feel it as I do, for it is what I am and ever I will be."


"I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."


"One night, the moon said to me, 'If he makes you cry, why don't you leave him?' I looked at the moon and said, 'Moon, would you ever leave your sky?'"


"Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy. It is often filled with anger and tears. It is when you want to be together despite it all. That is when you are truly in love."


"I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you!"


"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you,When I met you I was afraid to know you, When I knew you I was afraid to love you,Now I love you and I'm afraid to lose you!"


"You are far away, but yet your love remains, I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night."


"The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I love you."


"There are some things in life that can be said using words, but the true explanations of feelings come from the heart."



0 comments:

Post a Comment